She gave me the recipe and I tweeked it for me. I cannot use artificial sweeteners so I used regular Instant Pudding and Lite Cool Whip instead of sugar free. If you make the recipe as I do it comes out with a Points+ Value of 4. If you make it using artificial sweeteners it has a Points+ Value of 3.
Here is the recipe.
|Pineapple and Mandarin Orange Fluff|
- Can of Crushed Pineapple (Undrained)
- Can of Mandarin Oranges (drained)
- Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 1 Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1 cup Fat Free Cottage Cheese Or 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- In a large bowl, mix the pineapple, the drained mandarin oranges and the vanilla pudding together. Mix in the cottage cheese or Greek yogurt. Fold in the Cool Whip. Refrigerate for a couple hours.