Who doesn’t love a easy, delicious recipe? I know I do. This recipe was given to me by my friend years ago and I have made it many times and it hasn’t ever disappointed me. I like to make this when we get company because it is so easy to put together and gets rave reviews. I have used different cuts of meat and they all turned out really good. I have sliced the meat prior to cooking and I have sliced it after cooking it. I prefer slicing the meat prior to cooking it because the meat cooks quicker and is spicier and it doesn’t take as long to cook. I check it at about 6 hours and it is done. Basically you cannot screw this recipe up!
|Slow Cooker Italian Beef Sandwiches|
- 2 cups water
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp pepper
- red and green bell peppers (sliced)
- 3 lb Beef Sirloin Roast (sliced)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella
- In a mixing cup mix the water, bullion, oregano, crushed red pepper, garlic and black pepper.
- Place the roast in slow cooker and pour water mixture over the roast and cook on low 7-8 hours. The last hour of cooking add the sliced peppers.
- To serve, add meat to bun, top with heated sauce and top with mozzarella.